Blue Rose

NEWS

29/08 - the background is fixed! It's plain, but it's temporary. ^^ Also we're trying to fish for new fanfics, but after Sae's transfer to SHN it's going to be hard ;_; GANBARIMASU ~

New Fanfic!

Alright! So, most of you knows I am done with the BlueRose fanfic! ^_^

How did you like it? I hope you were able to really enjoy it ~

From now on, please let Meru learn more and improve her writing skills with your feedback on my fanfiction! Your oppinion is really important! <3

Also, appart from the My Only Bride One-Shot (that I created some days ago), I started a new multi-chapter fanfic tonight called Craving for Chocolate. I hope it suits your tastes and I want to make it as sweet as chocolate itself ~

*tummy roars* AAH! Too much talk about food, now I'm hungry... ;_;

Bai bai ~  *poof!*