Blue Rose

NEWS

29/08 - the background is fixed! It's plain, but it's temporary. ^^ Also we're trying to fish for new fanfics, but after Sae's transfer to SHN it's going to be hard ;_; GANBARIMASU ~

Livejournal issues

I know I haven't been updating my ongoing fanfic lately. I even started a new AU one though it is still in Beta phase but I already wanted some feedback about the whole concept of it.

But I believe most of you know that Livejournal has been having issues lately, right? Well I can't even login, and I almost never get to be able to fully open a page either.

I'm somewhat scared because I lost most of the files containing my fanfic (BlueRose was completely lost ;^;) and I don't want them to go poof since I've really put a lot of hard work on them, specially BlueRose.

Let's pray for this to not take long... I think I'll focus on my AU fanfic until it gets better.

See you!