Blue Rose

NEWS

29/08 - the background is fixed! It's plain, but it's temporary. ^^ Also we're trying to fish for new fanfics, but after Sae's transfer to SHN it's going to be hard ;_; GANBARIMASU ~

Aki-P, drop the weed and get a grip.

What are you doing to our girls?!

  • AKB48 getting that "old" vibe MoMusu started to give in 2007 for quite a while. Are they really becomming lazy because of their popularity or is it Aki-P leaving them in a dusty corner now that they've reached the top? I'm not even mentioning Team 4...
  • SKE's KII team new stages will ever see the light of the day?
  • NMB has been around for a good while. When will team M and B be formed? When will they have their own PV debut?
  • SDN will be left forever in the shadows like they are at the moment? It's a matter of time until these women grow tired of the negligence.
  • The KKS. More work to do.
  • And with all these serious issues still to solve, there is still HKT. And then, the Hokkaido 48 group still to be created. Oh, I was forgetting the plans for making a Taiwan 48 group too as an attempt to launch the 48 groups into international recognisement. Trying to have a group for each prefecture in Japan wasn't, apparently, fast enough for him so he moved right into another country.
  • And now the whole Nogizaka46 thing. WHAT THE HELL. I'm tired of dissing on AkiP, but I think he got too blind with how well the whole Aimi thing went and now he's, ONCE again, going overboard with the massive treasure he holds in his hands.
Today I got into a serious talk with fellow AKB members in Twitter (I know, awkward place to chit-chat but... XD) and we all agreed with the fact that AkiP might be leading AKB and the whole 48 empire into pulling a MoMusu-like downfall on us. I'm scared, I'm genuinely scared. Being a former Morning Musume fan who shed gallons of tears because of the idol entertainment (too naïve, perhaps?), and now being even more attached to my beloved Miyazawa Sae and Akimoto Sayaka... Yes, trully, I'm totally scared of the way how AkiP currently plays and messes up with the potential fate of AKB.

That being said, Akimoto Yasushi, I hardly believe you'll ever read this, but I just have to say... You're not only screwing your girls who worked so hard to reach the spotlight that brought them where they are today... But you're pretty much also saying "Fuck You" to their fans. Each day that passes by, I'm afraid I get more and more aware of your high levels of greed and inability to deal with the huge responsibility that you carry on your shoulders. I started saying that when we realized you were continuously refusing to get help with at least dealing with all the lyrics you've still to come with (like, seriously, check the list above again, it's insane for just one man...), but I've never thought you'd reach this level of imprudence. Like, didn't you even learn with Tsunku's mistake? Or you just HAVE to outpass him in everything he does, apparently even with the huge breakdown of your idol group?